A major new study has a troubling message for women in Texas who use hair-straightening products. According to the study, women who regularly use these products are more than twice as likely to develop uterine cancer. The study is based on more than ten years of data...
At Mack,we’ve got your back.
- Am I eligible to file or join a toxic hair straightener products lawsuit?
- What happens when a parent who has small kids ends up hurt?
- Driving through darkness: The unique hazards of driving at night
- How much does a spinal cord injury typically cost someone?
- What hair relaxer products are involved in our defective product lawsuit?