A major new study has a troubling message for women in Texas who use hair-straightening products. According to the study, women who regularly use these products are more than twice as likely to develop uterine cancer. The study is based on more than ten years of data...
At Mack,we’ve got your back.
- What are the most dangerous roads in the San Antonio area?
- What are the most dangerous roads in Texas?
- Am I eligible to file or join a toxic hair straightener products lawsuit?
- What happens when a parent who has small kids ends up hurt?
- Driving through darkness: The unique hazards of driving at night