Trusted Car Accident Lawyers In San Marcos
From highways to winding two-lane roads, San Marcos sees its share of car accidents. While you still wonder how to proceed, consider the potentially expensive consequences.
At Mack Injury Attorneys, our clients’ well-being is our team’s priority. Our case results data shows the recent figures that our lawyers have achieved for our clients, which is a clear indication that they know how to win. Our car accident attorneys prioritize clear communication, prompt updates and knowledgeable guidance at every step of your case.
Common Car Accident Cases Our Team Handles
Texas car accidents range in degree from minor fender benders to life-altering collisions. Common types of car accident cases that our attorneys manage involve the following:
- Rear-end collisions
- Head-on collisions
- T-bone accidents
- Rollover wrecks
- Drunk driving accidents
- Crashes caused by defective vehicles
- Distracted driving accidents
If you’ve been injured in any of the above accidents, consult our experienced car accident lawyers. They will help you understand your legal options and work to try to ensure that you get compensated for your losses by doing the following:
- Investigate the accident by gathering evidence like police reports, witness statements and accident scene photos
- Determine fault by analyzing the evidence and traffic laws to identify the responsible party
- Negotiate with insurance companies for fair compensation
- File a lawsuit if necessary to pursue legal action in court to recover damages
- Identify additional liable parties by exploring product liability claims against manufacturers in defective vehicle cases
- Communicate effectively to keep you informed and answer your questions throughout the process
The specific strategies to use will depend on the unique circumstances of your case.
Let One Of Our Car Accident Lawyers In San Marcos Help You
If you want to maximize your chances of getting fair compensation, our team at Mack Injury Attorneys invites you to call 888-978-9302 or reach out online to connect with one of our skilled personal injury attorneys. We serve all of Texas, and our offices are in San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, Houston and McAllen.